Family tour of London
London’s effervescence will charm both the children and the adults!
Prepare yourself for creative family fun with a historical twist. Your beloved ones will get the treat of their life while visiting London’s most exciting attractions. From taking part in the historic ceremony of Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace to exploring the creepiest attraction in town, the London Dungeon, each moment will be adrenaline filled. Go ahead, plan a lovely experience for the whole family!
Make sure this holiday remains among the best ones ever! Take your entire family on a tour through:
- Buckingham Palace
- King’s Cross
- London Zoo
- London Brass Rubbing Centre
- London Dungeon
When it comes to your family, they deserve nothing less than perfection. We’re the right choice for you because:
- There are no hidden charges and price includes all taxes
- You can take this tour regardless of the season
- Our departure time is usually 9:00 AM but we are flexible regarding this
- Our arrival time is usually 17:00 PM but it can be customized to fit your schedule
- We can pick you up from any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- We can drop you off at any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- You can enjoy a Thames cruise (river sightseeing can be part of your itinerary if you enquire)
Keep in mind a few important aspects:
- Our prices are per person and they include your private driver for the tour
- Prices all include your collection and return to your central London Hotel, or the airport for either a private or small-group excursion
- Prices DO NOT include your entrances fees to any of the highlights (where applicable) or meals unless stated.
However, we can offer you upon request:
- A Professional Blue-Badge tour guide
- Pre-arranged entrances for all the highlights
- Your preferred transportation vehicle
A tour customized for over 7 people
Enjoy a cheerful tour having your beloved ones by your side!
One of this tour’s main attractions remains the famous Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Aside from the gorgeous aspect of the palace it gives children a chance to see the Queen’s soldiers take part in this historic ceremony.
This ceremony has a daily frequency during summer and it may alternate days in the rest of the year.
We are able to offer you an alternative attraction if the Guard Change is not scheduled or cancelled.
Another iconic spot of our itinerary are the Harry Potter sights – King’s Cross station provided the film’s magical Platform 9 3/4 and has starred in most of the Harry Potter films. Visit the actual platform where the scenes were filmed and the site for the dramatic encounter between Voldermort and Harry in ‘The Order of the Phoenix’. You’ll get the amazing opportunity to stop for a photo shoot at the famous trolley which has been installed ‘disappearing’ into a wall.
London Zoo – opened in 1828 this is one of London’s most popular attractions for all your family members. Children can watch the Keepers feed the animals and can also take part in one of the exciting and informative shows featuring some of the zoo’s most intriguing residents.
London Zoo can be visited with a daily frequency. We can arrange the admission or, if preferred, you can pay on entry.
Then you’ll get to visit London Brass Rubbing Centre – Britain’s age of chivalry, crowned Kings, knights in armour, costumed ladies and heraldic beasts lives on in the medieval copy brasses in the crypt of St Martin-in-the-Fields Church. Discover the simple craft of brass rubbing, using metallic waxes and specialist papers. Make your own knight to take home in just half an hour.
London Brass Rubbing Centre can be visited with a daily frequency. We can arrange the admission or, if preferred, you can pay on entry. Prices for brass rubbing start at £4.50
Your tour includes an adrenaline filled visit to the London Dungeon – This world-famous horror museum has state of the art special effects depicting scenes of torture, death and murder in spine-chilling detail. The London Dungeon is not recommended for children under the age of 10.
London Dungeon can be visited with a daily frequency. We can arrange the admission or, if preferred, you can pay on entry.
Choose this tour and you will also see London’s famous sights on route. This is guaranteed to be a lovely one-day trip for you and your family.