Chocolate tour of London
Sweet tooth or not, having a piece of chocolate is soul-feeding. Here is your perfect chance to take a delightful tour among London’s finest chocolate boutiques. We’ve planned the perfect itinerary for you in the heart of London. Mayfair has a reputation of an exquisite area and it contains some of London’s most exclusive luxury hotels, restaurants, shops, members clubs and private residences. You’ll find it delicious! Enjoy!
Prices are per person and include your private driver guide, collection and return to your central London Hotel, or the airport for either a private or small-group excursion, but not entrances fees (it can be pre-arranged by us upon request) where applicable, or meals unless stated.
- Personal & quality tour
- Tour Days: Daily
- No hidden charges – price includes all taxes
- Season: Year Round
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM / Flexible
- Arrival Time: 12:00 PM / Flexible
- Pick-up: Any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- Drop-off: Any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
Any admission fees payable on entry or it can be pre-arranged by us / subject to openings & availability.
For Professional Blue-Badge tour guide please enquire.
To book and for over 7 people, please enquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
This tour will show you the most famous attractions and treasures in London
Private panoramic tour of London with an expert driver-guide
Your private driver-guide will make sure the morning or afternoon itinerary suits you and will begin with offering an insight into London’s history. Your guide’s commentary will be tailored to your personal interests and he or she will be able to stop at almost any location. Our tour guides will be flexible on the day and will be able to adapt to your specific requirements.
Tour includes 7 tastings on the go (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments)
- Algerian Coffee Store – Renowned for it’s chocolate covered coffee beans since 1887
- Paul A Young – Award-winning chocolates, truffles, brownies
- Hotel Chocolat – A cocoa grower & chocolatier, thier gourmet chocolates will thrill & excite
- Freggo – The best chocolate ice cream in London
- Prestat – Chocolate shop with a Royal Warrant and impressive line of chocolate mints, white chocolate banoffee truffle
- Fortnum & Mason’s – Royal Purveyor of fine foods, including chocolate
- East India Company – Elizabeth I created this famously influential company by Royal charter
- Liberty – The chocolate shop at this famous department store is well worth a visit.
- Choccywoccydoodah – This chocolate shop is completely made of chocolate! Sit on a dark chocolate chair!
Enjoy a delightful tour through beautiful Mayfair, the heart of London, where you will visit decadent dessert boutiques and chocolatiers. If you love chocolate you must try the famous Chocolate Tour of London today! London boasts some of the finest chocolatiers to be found anywhere in the world!
Plenty chocolate stores can be found in ritzy Mayfair, where a host of chocolatiers, both traditional and modern, have planted their exclusive boutiques. Learn about the history of chocolate, sample chocolate delights and discover London! A chocoholics heaven in the heart of London.