Classic tour of London
Enjoy all of London highlights in one day.
A perfect mix of culture, history and modern attractions await you. From famous buildings to cosmopolite must-see squares, everything is on our list. You’ll get to closely admire the Big Ben and to take part in the historic ceremony of Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Pack your camera and get ready for a memorable day in London! You’ll have all the amusement you hope for!
Rejoice in a lovely tour and you’ll get the opportunity to admire the following highlights:
- The Parliament Square and the Big Ben
- Westminster Abbey and London Eye
- Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Nelson Column
- Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the guards
- Royal Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral
- Tower of London and The Crown Jewels, Tower Bridge, London Bridge
Choose this tour and have a panoramic view of London! You’re guaranteed to have a wonderful experience because:
- There are no hidden charges and price includes all taxes
- You can take this tour regardless of the season
- Our departure time is usually 9:00 AM but we are flexible regarding this
- Our arrival time is usually 17:00 PM but it can be customized to fit your schedule
- We can pick you up from any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- We can drop you off at any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- This tour has a daily frequency
Please bear in mind the following aspects:
- Our prices are per person and they include your private driver for the tour
- Prices all include your collection and return to your central London Hotel, or the airport for either a private or small-group excursion
- Prices DO NOT include your entrances fees to any of the highlights (where applicable) or meals unless stated.
However, we can offer you upon request:
- A Professional Blue-Badge tour guide
- Pre-arranged entrances for all the highlights
- Your preferred transportation vehicle
Your expectation will be exceeded in this Classic Tour of London
You will get to admire the Houses of Parliament, the Big Ben and Westminster Abbey – an architectural masterpiece and the setting for every Coronation since 1066. Your tour itinerary includes a sightseeing of the Millennium Wheel, the “Eye” of London – the world’s highest observation wheel which offers you a spectacular panoramic view over London.
This one day journey gives you the chance to get a glimpse of London’s famous buildings such as Buckingham Palace, where you can see one of the oldest ceremonies associated with royalty – the Changing of the Guard. You will see Whitehall, the centre of HM Government and Downing Street, the house of the Prime Minister.
You will pass Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus, see St Paul’s Cathedral, the River Thames, the Royal Parks, Princess Diana’s Memorial Fountain, Kensington Palace, Prince Albert Memorial and the Royal Albert Hall.
You will visit the Tower of London, the ancient fortress built on the Thames by William the Conqueror to protect London, also home to the priceless Crown Jewels. We will see the Monument to the Great Fire in City Of London, as well as Tower Bridge and the legendary HMS Belfast.
We’ll make sure you catch the essence of London and this tour becomes a memorable experience for you. So wait no longer, book your tour now!