Oxford & Cambridge tour
Spend a whole day feeling the effervescence of history and culture
Visit two of the most prestigious university towns in the United Kingdom. Get inspired by history and science, and traditional English culture while discovering the cities where top leaders of the world spent their youth. Oxford and Cambridge can definitely feed your cultural thirst while also entertaining you with several touristic attractions. Book this tour and you’ll never regret it!
Explore some lovely landmarks and find out the hidden secrets of:
- Chiltern Hills
- Christ Church College
- Bodleian Library
- Chapel of Kings College
- Bridge of Sighs
Book this tour now and you’re guaranteed to have all the benefits of the best service in the touristic business because:
- There are no hidden charges and price includes all taxes
- You can take this tour regardless of the season
- We can pick you up from any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- We can drop you off at any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- Your private driver is price included
Take into consideration the following aspects:
- Our prices are per car/minibus and they include your private driver for the tour
- Prices all include your collection and return to your central London Hotel, or the airport for either a private or small-group excursion
- Prices DO NOT include your entrances fees to any of the highlights (where applicable) or meals unless stated.
However, we can offer you upon request:
- A Professional Blue-Badge tour guide
- Pre-arranged entrances for all the highlights
- Your preferred transportation vehicle
A customized tour for over 7 people
Step into the wonderland of knowledge and historical events
Your tour begins by travelling across the Chiltern Hills to Oxford, the ‘City of Dreaming Spires,’ whose hushed courtyards have inspired generations of scholars including Bill Clinton and writers, Lewis Carroll who wrote ‘Alice in Wonderland’, C.S. Lewis who wrote ‘Chronicles of Narnia’ and the immortal J.R.R. Tolkien, author of ‘Lord of the Rings’. You’ll get to visit Christ Church College, where Harry Potter scenes were filmed, see the Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards for which Oxford is justifiably famous.
You’ll understand why Cambridge is a wonderful mixture of the everyday and the extraordinary. This city has shaped history and today reflects a perfect amalgam of it and contemporary life. It was the inspiration for Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton and many of the Monty Python gang. You will have a guided tour of the magnificent chapel of Kings College, founded in 1441, and a fascinating walking tour of a city filled with beautiful buildings and historical quirks, including the famous ‘Bridge of Sighs’.
By taking this tour you’ll get to closely explore some of England’s iconic landmarks while discovering their historical heritage.