Welcome to discoverlondontours.com website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we recommend you to read them carefully.
- All use of the web site www.discoverlondontours.com (“the Site”) is on the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these conditions cease use of the Site immediately.
- You may print and keep a copy of these terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the terms at our discretion by changing them on the Site.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use discoverlondontours.com website.
- Discover London Tours may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Discover London Tours Ltd. Your continued use of discoverlondontours.com website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Visitor Provided Material
Pricing – Inclusions & Exclusions
- Prices shown on discoverlondontours.com website are per person unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
- What is included is stated specifically on each page.
- For groups VIP participants tariffs may be available on request
- Senior Prices apply for customers 60 years and over.
- Students at the time of booking must provide an ID card and bring it with them on the day of travel.
- Children under sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes, charges or fees.
- Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) – gratuities to the guide, driver or tour manager, food and beverages and transfers to/from stations.
- Gratuities are at your discretion.
- Revised pricing, practices, offers, commercial catalogues, pricelists and schedules or other documents upon which pricing strategies are based on are considered in conjunction with Pricing Practices Guide.
- Discover London Tours accepts the payments through PayPal and bank transfer.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Amendments & Cancellations
- Amendments by you can only be made to tours, please call us 24 hours prior to the departure time and date.
- For full and half day coach tours, a full refund will only be made up to 24 hours prior to departure; otherwise 100% charge will apply.
Refunds & Compensation
- In the event that a venue is not visited during a coach tour due to unforeseen circumstances, an amount equal to the value of the admission will be refunded at our discretion.
- If the air conditioning or washroom on the allocated vehicle is not operational, then no refund will be made.
- In the event of unforeseen weather or traffic conditions, a refund of a maximum of 25% of the value of the ticket will only be given where the delay is longer than one hour.
- We want you to enjoy your experience with us. Sometimes however things do not go according to plan and if you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations, or that we could improve our service in some way. Please let us know by email [email protected] and we will respond to you within 3 – 5 business days.
Date Of Departure & Collection Timings
- Dates of departure and collection times are subject to change or cancellation, should unforeseen circumstances occur.
Pickups & Convenient Returns
- In the event that you miss your pickup time, please contact us as soon as possible and we will be happy to assist you further.
- Drivers have to work under strict legal and time restrictions and therefore you will be dropped back at your location at the time specified before the tour (unless stated otherwise during the tour).
Smoking, Food & Drink On Board
- Smoking is not permitted on board, but all tours make frequent stops.
- In the interest of safety we ask that no hot food or hot drinks are carried on board the minivan.
Passports, Visas & Personal Insurance
- A Passport valid for all countries to be visited must be carried and you must ascertain from your Travel Agent what visas are required.
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- We do not offer Travel Insurance but would strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure.
- At Discover London Tours we do our best to give all our customers full care and attention, but we do need to know at the time of booking if there are any special needs or requirements. It is particularly important that we are advised of any disabilities and also if you intend to bring any specialist equipment such as a wheelchair with you. If you have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor if you are in doubt about your suitability to travel.
- Our policy is to maintain and improve the current standards of accessibility to our services for people with disabilities or whose mobility is impaired. We take into account the provisions set out in the Equality Act 2010 and whilst we encourage third party venues, and industry partners to adopt such measures we are unable to guarantee their standard of compliance.
- Any items left on the van or vehicle, are left at the owner’s risk. Discover London Tours will take no responsibility for loss or damage to these items.
- Whilst touring, please note that seats are on first come first served basis.
- We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand. We also reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited, itinerary or hotel owing to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavour will be made to advice passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
- In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, then no liability can be accepted.
All walking tours are subject to availability.
The consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the bus at all times.
- All offers displayed on the website can only be booked online.
Accident Or Loss
- We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- We do not own or manage the train, ships, vehicles, accommodation and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
All matters concerning this booking shall be subject to English Law. If you have comments about your sightseeing tour, you should make them to the company. Discover London Tours Limited, 10 Faringdon Avenue, Bromley, Kent, BR2 8BS.
In the event that the Company is unable to provide a service throughout the period of the validity of your booking through circumstances within its control, you shall be entitled to a full refund of the booking.. Any application for a refund must be made in writing (please quote booking reference) to the Company’s offices.