Private Warwick Castle, Harry Potter’s Oxford and the Cotswolds Tour
Let the magic and the medieval amalgam charm your one day journey!
If you or one of your family members is charmed by the Harry Potter books or series, a tour of the key sites associated with the boy wizard is simply a must-do. First, you’ll be surrounded by jaw-dropping history, magic, myth and adventure at Warwick Castle. And then you’ll get to be amazed by the countryside views of Cotswolds along with all the other stunning surroundings of London. Choose this tour and you’ll congratulate yourself afterwards.
Discover some of the most famous sites England is so well known for. Enjoy a tour through:
- Christ Church College
- Warwick Castle
- River Avon
- Guy’s Tower
- The Bird of Prey Lawn
- Cotswold region
This tour can easily become a once in a lifetime adventure. Travel in comfort with this customised tour that includes:
- There are no hidden charges and price includes all taxes
- You can take this tour regardless of the season
- Our departure time is usually 8:00 AM but we are flexible regarding this
- Our arrival time is usually 18:00 PM but it can be customized to fit your schedule
- We can pick you up from any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- We can drop you off at any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- Your private driver is price included
Some important aspects that you need to take into consideration:
- Our prices are per car/minibus and they include your private driver for the tour
- Prices all include your collection and return to your central London Hotel, or the airport for either a private or small-group excursion
- Prices DO NOT include your entrances fees to any of the highlights (where applicable) or meals unless stated.
However, we can offer you upon request:
- A Professional Blue-Badge tour guide
- Pre-arranged entrances for all the highlights
- Your preferred transportation vehicle
Spend a whole day among Knights and Wizards and end it with a lovely afternoon tea
Firstly you’ll discover Oxford’s important buildings, which shape the city’s landscape. You’ll see the great dining hall in Christ Church College, the inspiration for Hogwarts. View the beautiful vaulted staircases which are frequently used for filming interior scenes. University buildings were used to recreate the library, infirmary and grand entrances of Hogwarts. After lunch, head to a place with a thousand years of history within its domain. The medieval walls of Warwick Castle tower over the River Avon. They appear twice as big because of the reflection on the water. The structure of the castle was meant for military purposes and throughout history has proved its importance.
You’ll get to have a tour of the chapel, great hall and State Rooms. Each room contains various artefacts relating to the castle’s past. In the great hall, see ‘Guy’s Porridge Pot’, which is around 500 years old. Visit Guy’s Tower, a 14th Century construction with five storeys. Other towers worth seeing are Clarence, Bear and Caesar’s Tower.
Warwick Castle is fun and educational, with various shows and exhibitions. The Bird of Prey Lawn is the best place to view the falconry displays. After touring the castle, you may wish to stroll through the Rose and Peacock Garden.
From April each year you can see the world’s largest trebuchet, a huge medieval siege engine measuring 18 metres high and weighs 22 tons! Watch the wooden machine shoot a massive stone ball over 300 metres. Demonstrations of the English longbow, jousting and medieval warfare can be seen during holiday periods.
Before our return, our tour will take us to the Cotswold region, famous for honey coloured cottages, pretty villages and country pubs. We’ll stop to take delight in the afternoon tea served in an elegant English country house hotel.
You’ll find this tour beyond imagination and comparison. Contact us now and make a reservation.