Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour
From a spiritual encounter to a blast of culture and knowledge. You’ll adore our itinerary!
Savour an outstanding tour that explores three glorious time periods. Start by admiring England’s largest royal residence, the Castle of Winsor. Then discover all the mysteries of a prehistoric monument that’s been dating back nearly 5,000 years – Stonehenge. And last but not least we will take you on a cultural escapade among England’s oldest university, Oxford.
Admire a perfect mix of culture, history and modern culture within our famous destinations:
- Windsor Castle
By choosing this tour not only you’ll benefit fully of our marvellous itinerary but you’ll also have the following advantages:
- There are no hidden charges and price includes all taxes
- You can take this tour regardless of the season
- We can pick you up from any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- We can drop you off at any London Hotel Lobby or Residence
- Your private drivers is price included
Please take into consideration the following aspects:
- Our prices are per person and they include your private driver for the tour
- Prices all include your collection and return to your central London Hotel, or the airport for either a private or small-group excursion
- Prices DO NOT include your entrances fees to any of the highlights (where applicable) or meals unless stated.
However, we can offer you upon request:
- A Professional Blue-Badge tour guide
- Pre-arranged entrances for all the highlights
- Your preferred transportation vehicle
- A customized tour for over 7 people
Windsor Castle – the Queen’s favourite country residence is also considered England’s largest royal residence. See the magnificent State Apartments, St. George’s Chapel, one of the finest examples of perpendicular architecture in Britain and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, perfect to the tiniest detail.
5000 year old Stonehenge is one of the world’s most amazing prehistoric monuments and most enduring mysteries. How did our ancestors transport these massive stones weighing up to 50 tonnes from so far away and why? You’ll soon find out!
Also visit Oxford, England’s oldest university dating back to the 11th century with its beautiful and ornate colleges, libraries and gardens. Go inside one or two of the colleges and find out about their ‘old boys’ like Oscar Wilde, Tolkien and CS Lewis. You’ll get to learn about student life and ceremonies which date back centuries.
This tour will exceed all the other touristic experiences you had. Make your reservation now and you’re guaranteed to have a memorable stay!